Herron School of Art and Design at IUPUI is looking for outstanding, spirited design concepts to adorn a unique one-off t-shirt. If you have an idea, head to your drafting table and show us your best, innovative t-shirt designs!
- Any student currently enrolled at Herron can submit a design concept. More than one design can be submitted by individual students.
- Original designs are encouraged to be digital files, but non-digital concepts are welcome.
- Designs must match the colors of the IU brand found at brand.iu.edu/design/colors. Hues are limited to crimson, white, gray or black.
- While your design can include any of the approved colors, keep in mind that each ink adds to the cost of screen-printing.
- Feel free to cast the net far and wide with regards to position of the design on the shirt.
- Winning design(s), selected by a committee of Herron faculty, must be original artwork that honors the school.
- Submissions are due by midnight on Monday, Feb. 1, 2021. Send file(s), such as tiff or jpeg, to email@example.com at the highest resolution possible.
- Herron's marketing and communications staff will liaise with the winners and the print vendor to prepare the artwork for production.
- $75 will be awarded to each of the winning students via payroll, fee remission or scholarship.