Complete this 33-credit hour certificate and be eligible to apply to any graduate program in Art Therapy. The requirements for this certificate are based on standards set by the American Art Therapy Association. Registered art therapists complete a master’s degree and supervised, post-graduate clinical experience.
Pre-Art Therapy Certificate
- Intro to Art Therapy (3 credits)
- Studio art coursework (18 credits)
- Psychology coursework (12 credits)
- PSY B110 Introduction to Psychology (3 credits)
- PSY B310 Life Span Development (3 credits)
- PSY B380 Abnormal Psychology (3 credits)
- Psychology elective (3 credits)
Set an appointment today to talk to an advisor about whether or not the Pre-Art Therapy certificate is right for you. Contact Abbey Chambers at 317-278-9406 or email@example.com.