IUPUI admissions tours and in-person visits cancelled for the remainder of spring 2020
In response to the rapidly evolving novel coronavirus (COVID-19) situation, all in-person visits to IUPUI have been canceled. As a result, IUPUI's Office of Undergraduate Admissions has indefinitely postponed all in-person tours, events, group visits, and office visits, and has added a virtual visit option.
While the ability to visit our campus in person has been suspended and Herron's Office of Admissions and Student Services will be closed, our day-to-day operations will remain available on a virtual basis. We encourage you to engage with admissions staff and current students online.
- Visit coronavirus.iu.edu for the most current information.
- Connect with our students and campus by following IUPUI and Herron on Instagram.
- Visit campus from the comfort of home via IUPUI's 360-degree virtual tour.
- Contact Herron's Office of Admissions and Student Services with any questions by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Questions about your admission? Contact the Office of Undergraduate Admissions to chat with a counselor.
- School counselor or transfer advocate? Director of Undergraduate Admissions Director Errol Wint has outlined some steps IUPUI is taking for your students.