We can't wait to see you at Herron!
Herron's Office of Admissions and Student Services has reopened for in-person visits, resuming Sept. 1 with a reduced capacity.
To help protect the health and safety of the IUPUI community and all our visitors, we have put in place the following measures based on public health directives from the Center for Disease Control and Prevention, the State of Indiana, and Indiana University. Learn more at fall2020.iu.edu.
- Visitors are asked to bring a face mask or facial covering to wear when coming to campus.
- Visitors are required to wear a face mask or facial covering over their nose and mouth at all times inside every campus building. Wearing masks or facial coverings are also encouraged outdoors, and particularly when physical distancing cannot be maintained.
- Visitors should maintain a minimum physical distance of 6 feet from others at all times while on campus.
- Visitors should perform a symptom assessment before arriving on campus for symptoms of COVID-19, including 1) fever, chills, cough, or shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, or 2) at least two of these symptoms: fever chills, muscle pain, headache, sore throat or new loss of taste or smell. Should you need to reschedule due to these symptoms, our staff will be happy to work with you to find an alternate date.
- Upon arrival, visitors will be required to complete a COVID-19 assumption of risk and release of liability form prior to taking part in an in-person visit.
Prefer to keep your your distance? No problem. We offer a number of ways to connect with us virtually, without coming to campus. See below for details.