Current IUPUI students interested in transferring to Herron from another school on the IUPUI campus must complete the Herron application for current IUPUI students. Before you apply, please review our areas of study and meet with a Herron academic advisor to learn which of your credits will transfer.
Transfer to Herron from another IUPUI school
How to schedule an appointment with a Herron advisor
Once you're in the EAB Student Success Collaborative Campus portal, click on "Schedule an appointment" and follow these steps:
- Select "Academic Advising" from the first drop-down.
- Select "Meet with Other Advisor(s)" from the second drop-down.
- Choose Herron School of Art and Design.
- Select an advisor's name for availability.
- Book an appointment.
- Confirm your cell number for text message reminders.
Transfer requirements for current IUPUI students
To transfer to Herron from another IUPUI school, you must:
- Be currently enrolled at IUPUI.
- Have completed a minimum of 12 IUPUI credit hours that apply toward a Herron degree.
- Have a minimum cumulative grade point average of 2.5.
- Submit a portfolio via Herron's SlideRoom.
Application deadlines for current IUPUI students
- For fall semester: May 1
- For spring semester: November 1
- For summer session I: March 15
- For summer session II: May 1