Current IU graduate students who are interested in adding the Graduate Certificate in Design Thinking must complete the Herron application for currently enrolled students.
Add a certificate in design thinking to your current graduate degree
In order to apply to Herron from another IU school, you must:
- Be currently enrolled in an IU graduate or professional degree program.
- Have a minimum cumulative grade point average of 3.0 or higher.
- Submit a personal statement explaining why you want to enroll in the certificate program and how your interests complement your studies.
- Provide three examples that present evidence of your experience in collaborative situations and developing solutions. These examples may include a case study, portfolio, deliverable, or other suitable format.
- Fall admission: Opens August 1 and closes February 1
- Spring admission: Opens May 1 and closes October 1