Current IU graduate students interested in adding the Design Thinking for Collaborative Innovation certificate must complete the Herron application for currently enrolled students.
Current IU Graduate Students
In order to apply to Herron from another IU school, you must:
- Be currently enrolled in an IU graduate or professional degree program
- Have a minimum cumulative grade point average of 3.0 or higher
- Submit a personal statement explaining why you want to enroll in the certificate program and how your interests complement your studies
- Provide three examples that present evidence of your experience in collaborative situations and developing solutions. These examples may include a case study, portfolio, deliverable, or other suitable format.
- Fall admission: Opens August 1 and closes February 1
For fall 2018 admission, applications to the Design Thinking for Collaborative Innovation certificate program will be accepted through July 15, 2018.
- Spring admission: Opens May 1 and closes October 1