Current IU graduate students who are interested in adding the Graduate Certificate in Design Thinking must complete the Herron application for currently enrolled students.
Current IU Graduate Students
In order to apply to Herron from another IU school, you must:
- Be currently enrolled in an IU graduate or professional degree program.
- Have a minimum cumulative grade point average of 3.0 or higher.
- Submit a personal statement explaining why you want to enroll in the certificate program and how your interests complement your studies.
- Provide three examples that present evidence of your experience in collaborative situations and developing solutions. These examples may include a case study, portfolio, deliverable, or other suitable format.
- Fall admission: Opens August 1 and closes February 1
- Spring admission: Opens May 1 and closes October 1
For spring 2019 admission to the Graduate Certificate in Design Thinking, contact firstname.lastname@example.org for detailed application instructions.