- Adjunct Faculty, Herron School of Art and Design, IUPUI, Indianapolis, IN.
- Courses taught: Integrative Drawing, Drawing I –VIII, Painting I, II, III, Color Concepts, 2-D Design, Watercolor, Creative Process
Instructor, Saturday School, Community Learning program for high school students, Herron School of Art and Design, Indianapolis, IN. Topics taught: Drawing and Illustration.
Mentor/Instructor, Honors Art, Community Learning program for high school students, Herron School of Art and Design, Indianapolis, IN. Topics taught: painting, drawing, portfolio building, color, 2-D design.
Aug. 2007–May 2008
Visiting Assistant Professor of Fine Arts, Herron School of Art and Design, Indianapolis, IN. Courses taught: Painting, Drawing, Foundations
Faculty Associate, Arizona State University, Tempe, AZ. Courses Taught: Drawing I,II, Life Drawing I,II,III.
- Juror, Art Association of Madison County Annual Exhibition, 2014.
- Leader of a painting workshop for IUPUI advisors to promote elective art classes, December 2011
- Mentor for Honors Art student Olivia Reynolds during her senior seminar project, Aug–Oct 2011
- Co-organizer for Honors Art student exhibition, Artsgarden, Indianapolis, IN, summer 2010
- Committee Member, Sophomore Advancement Review Herron School of Art and Design, May 2008
- Portfolio reviewer for Herron Open House, March 2008
- Juror for Indianapolis-Marion County Public Library Plein Air Paint Out, Aug 2007
- Finishing/Installation Assistant for scale model buildings of downtown Phoenix for School of Architecture sponsored project, Arizona State University, Tempe, AZ.
Painting class featured in television segment “The Naked Santa,” Episode 1805, Across Indiana, Nov 19, 2007.
- M.F.A. 2000, Arizona State University, Tempe, AZ
- B.F.A. 1994, Herron School of Art and Design, Indianapolis, IN
- Pont Aven School of Art 1995, summer study abroad: painting/Breton culture and history, Pont Aven, France